BUILDING CONNECTED DIGITAL LEARNING ECOSYSTEMS TO INCREASE STUDENT RETENTION AND ENROLLMENT RATES
- Evolving digital competencies across the education sector is dramatically changing the traditional education system to become more connected, interactive, and hyper-personalized. Years of pedagogical research clubbed with technological intervention is helping educators to not only refine their teaching methods but also enhance the knowledge retention index by making the entire paradigm hyper-intuitive and emotionally suitable to a modern student’s needs.
- According to recent research, the global education technology industry is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 18.1% from 2020 to 2027. Hence, strategically built digital learning tools that fuel information literacy, identity management, and technological awareness amongst students and teachers are imperative to democratization, sustainability, and prominence of digital education, even through unprecedented times.
- However, the adoption of advanced digital learning tools on a macro level remains inhibited by challenges like lack of awareness and funds, technical incapacities of educators & students, digitally incompetent infrastructures, and lack of strategic leadership. Nevertheless, the consummation of 5G technology, powerful UX, and UI mobile capabilities, with extended end-to-end support from industry experts is opening up cost-effective ways for institutions to battle these challenges.
- At Datamatics, we aim to build new-age EdTech solutions that go beyond conventional online classes and introduce the concept of immersive, interactive, and safe learning. We help educational institutions leverage digital technologies to enhance the quality of learning for students while increasing staff productivity with future proof automation solutions and digital proctoring. We also offer product engineering services to edu-tech startups and other players in the value chain to accelerate product development and increase speed-to-market. A precise understanding of the growing challenges and use cases of technologies like extended reality surrounding digital learning has enabled us to help several educational institutions to become state-of-the-art, knowledge-imparting ecosystems of tomorrow.
Digital Learning - Platform Engineering
- Leverage advanced product consulting in areas, such as vision, strategy, UX, and architecture
- Incorporate DevOps capabilities in your product initiatives with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Ramp-up and ramp-down teams on-demand giving your business the agility to respond to customer needs
- Incorporate boundless scaling capabilities and rapid prototyping with a lean delivery model and upfront minimum viable product development
- Attain faster time-to-market with an enhanced customer experience
Student Engagement Mobile Apps
- Build modern learning apps for students with intuitive interfaces to drive higher engagement rates
- Promote student retention with interactive learning sessions and visually attractive graphics and media content
- Monitor individual student performance with dedicated dashboards and progress metrics
- Customize learning content or resource environment based on a student’s IQ and progress level
Robotic Process Automation – TruBot
- Increase productivity, accuracy and speed with TruBot, an enterprise grade, multi-skilled bot
- Automate multi-way swivel chair operations involved in updating records between hard copies, systems of records, and systems of learning
- Improve the scope of automation by integrating with a plethora of technologies such as intelligent data capture, artificial intelligence / machine learning, analytics, streaming media, etc.